
Our pictures from the wedding came in! You can view them at:
wedding pictures
Thank you everyone who helped to make it so beautiful! Nate and I both felt so blessed by all the generosity from so many people! And we loved to see so many people from all stages of our lives!
Love to you and hugs!
8 comments:
These pictures were so beautiful! Your wedding looked so elegant! Ryan and I wish we could have been there! Congratulations!
It was truly a beautiful day and wedding! We are so blessed through both of you! Praise God for His continual blessings!
Mom & Dad Forbes
congratulations, you two are a great couple...
Janelle
New pics of your new apartment?
mr. and mrs. forbpes,
what is your current address? djamesgreen AT yahoo dot com
A long overdue congrats! Call me again...sorry I missed you. 3135858131...sherf
Nate Forbes -
It's been a long time for me but I am going to be in Portland tomorrow and Wednesday. I don't know how close you live to the airport but I am going to be working near there. If you get a chance give me a call and we can do lunch or something. Maybe just a hug and a kiss for old times sake. Give me a call if you get this in time.
Nate Hairgrove
313.215.5653
Hey!
You were in Yellowstone and didnt even drive a few miles south to visit me in Jackson?
lame, lame, lame
oh yeah
and big congrats
ps i saw your blog on janelles blog
love ya
miss ya
xxx ooo
rob edmondson
circusof79@juno.com
Post a Comment