Lissa I had this problem too when we switched to Beta Blogger, only it was with the post titles, not the text. I think it might be the same cause, however. Call sometime and I will explain how my friend helped me fix it!!
Your name on a building is nice--but did anybody offer you the keys?? I shook Steve's hand once, maybe I can put in a good word for you the next time you go. Dad
Hi Lissa! :) Just wanted to say hi and I love your pictures! Jeff & I want to come see you guys this spring. What do you think? I hope you're doing well! Love ya, Sarah
Hey Lissa. I hope all is going well. It is snowing a lot here in Texas, and it's so cold. I love the pictures of Nate "brushing" ... keep us updated on what you two are up to. I hope you are loving the area. We have found that we LOVE living in Texas, and it is so nice to be on our own. Cous..Leeny
5 comments:
Lissa I had this problem too when we switched to Beta Blogger, only it was with the post titles, not the text. I think it might be the same cause, however. Call sometime and I will explain how my friend helped me fix it!!
Your name on a building is nice--but did anybody offer you the keys?? I shook Steve's hand once, maybe I can put in a good word for you the next time you go. Dad
I didn't know you were famous now! Lissa, you have to keep me updated on these things...
I wish someone would name a building after me!
Sheesh! :)
Hi Lissa! :) Just wanted to say hi and I love your pictures! Jeff & I want to come see you guys this spring. What do you think? I hope you're doing well! Love ya, Sarah
Hey Lissa. I hope all is going well. It is snowing a lot here in Texas, and it's so cold. I love the pictures of Nate "brushing" ... keep us updated on what you two are up to. I hope you are loving the area. We have found that we LOVE living in Texas, and it is so nice to be on our own. Cous..Leeny
Post a Comment