




At last here are a few pictures of Camp Tilikum! I'm not sure of what order they will appear online, so I'll just give a brief description of each.
1). Tree house in the woods. The kids like to cross the rope bridge and time themselves to see how fast they can go each time.
2). Rock wall - is next to the tree house in the woods.
3). School house - is about 120 years old and houses the Bees!! We actually keep like bees in there!!!
4). Path in the woods - this is the typical scene on the camp. There are several hikes you can take on the camp property on trails like this one.
5). The Lake- This view is from the school house looking down the hill at the lake. Over the next hill is a vineyard and a few farms. The location is great for camp since it's a quiet area and not fully develped yet.
I'll try to add more pictures of the staff this week!
Thanks for keeping updated with us! We have 2 more weeks of camp left and then it's vay-kay time for Nate and Lissa!!!
3 comments:
looks refreshing. from those photographs it appears to be a relaxing, peaceful place; but then i know what sort of work you are doing there ;) hope you guys are well. we miss ya.
Love the pictues -- they make you feel like you are right there. Praying for God's working in the lives of your campers and praying for the staff, too.
God bless.
Mom and Dad
Man...I remember all the years I spend at that camp as a child. i think it's so neat that God placed you two there, and I have been there every year since I was like 5 till now. I wish I could've been a volunteer this year with you. That would have been FUN!!!! The big swing, the deep end...etc.etc
Post a Comment