The online journal of Nate, Lissa, Charlotte, and Olivia.
Aaah, Hood. I miss her. How was the snow?
What a breath taking view! The dough nut is breath taking too. :)Tammie
GORGEOUS view! And just think a few years ago Lissa climbed Mt. Hood... Was the donut as good as Hamilton's? mom Thanks for the pictures :)
That is a beautiful view, we will have to go there some day.This morning our view is similar everything is covered in snow.
Great views....I love the snow. WOW a donut...It looks so good...haven't had one in a long time!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Aaah, Hood. I miss her. How was the snow?
What a breath taking view! The dough nut is breath taking too. :)
Tammie
GORGEOUS view! And just think a few years ago Lissa climbed Mt. Hood...
Was the donut as good as Hamilton's? mom
Thanks for the pictures :)
That is a beautiful view, we will have to go there some day.
This morning our view is similar everything is covered in snow.
Great views....I love the snow. WOW a donut...It looks so good...haven't had one in a long time!!
Post a Comment