i love the mexican bullfighter look, as well as the beard w/buzz. I was surprised to see such measures taken, as drastically as they were. lookin' good brother, lookin good
Nate you look good no matter what. Wondering what inspired this look. Is a new work requirement. Did Lissa cut your hair? Just wondering. Love, Eric and Shelley
12 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! What a change!! I haven't an opinion yet - I'll have to think about this!
Love, Marilyn
I haven't seen you lookin that bare since...well, I can't remember. Looks good, Nate. Of course, good looks run in the family heh heh.
We saw this last nite and were speechless! I (dad) think you should have kept the beard. The change must be quite a shock for Lissa!
i love the mexican bullfighter look, as well as the beard w/buzz. I was surprised to see such measures taken, as drastically as they were. lookin' good brother, lookin good
It looks really nice. I think I'll talk Cody into one of those haircuts, for the summer. =)
eeeeekkkkkkk!
It looks great, but what a shock. Wow, Nate you are in there.
:o)
bottom right = Freddie Mercury
Nate you look good no matter what.
Wondering what inspired this look.
Is a new work requirement. Did Lissa cut your hair? Just wondering.
Love, Eric and Shelley
Hair today, gone tomorrow!
Aunt Sharon
Is that really you Nate? What happened to the real Nate? We have never seen you so hairless before. :)
this picture is now my new desktop background ;D
I had a nice time visiting you at church.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment