
C's shampoo clearly reads "tearless" in bold letters on the front...but we have yet to experience a tearless bath time with her. She is very afraid of the water. No, it's not too hot or too cold.
So we are now working on "bathtub therapy" with her....I made that up. =)
For the past 2 days I've had her in the living room playing in her dry bathtub with her toys. She likes this! Then last night I moved her into the bathroom with her still dry bathtub and toys. She was a little skeptical at first, but was ok with this because she was still dry. After an hour of playing in the tub I decided she was ready for water....
Insert water/bubbles...insert baby. TEARS!
Oh gosh...well I guess we'll keep trying.
7 comments:
Great idea to get her used to the bathtub. I like "bathtub" therapy....I might try that myself.
What a darling, great idea Lissa, You were that way about swimming until you were ready. Hope the therapy goes well.
What if you would wrap her in a wet towel first so she be wet before she feels the water hit her skin?
Love the bathtub therapy idea in the dry tub :)
OOOPS.....just reread my comment....should have said....so she would be wet....hee...hee..
Hey Lissa, do you ever get in the.bathtub with her? I have found that Noah feels much more.secure out of his baby bathtub and with me holding him.
Carter ..... actually and Chase both SCream and cry when I washed their hair.... They all have their quirks I guess. Carter finally got over that, but not till last summer when he played in the pool a lot. Hopefully Chase will get over it too. I love the pics.
Post a Comment