.

Monday, March 05, 2012

Some pictures

Livi's first tea party, c dressing up, funny faces of Livi.

4 comments:

Reid, Kim, Cohen, and Graidy said...

Oh my goodness... Calling her Livi is so precious! Love it! She's a cutie just like her big sis!

We want to come to Portland next month for Portland Swap Meet and visit you guys (if you are up to it) but we aren't for sure on the trip yet! If we do, I hope you guys are up for us stopping by and meeting Livi!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Livi must be Olivia's nick name. I see she is already having tea party's with char. I love the picture of Charlotte wearing my shoe and Carmen's hat. See you soon. Love, Mom

Eric Stuewe said...

Awesome Pics, Lis. I like the one of "Livi" asleep with her mouth open.

Rick Moreno said...

gotta :) on my face. Thanks for sharing.