I just realized its been a little while since my last post. Life is busy here. We had a tree fall on our garage during the big windstorm last month. Nate is getting very good at clearing trees. Now we have a big pile of firewood out back! Not too much damage... Just some gutter repair. We were thankful to be gone when it fell.
The girls are enjoying each other. It's fun to watch C take care of O. I am hoping they can be good friends.
I still don't ever ever leave them alone together. Char doesn't quite know her own strength yet. A "hug" could land us all in the ER. So I make sure she plays gently with her.
Next week I'm going in for surgery. I have 2 ovarian cysts that gave me a lot of problems during pregnancy. They have to go and now is the best time. It will be an overnight hospital stay. I'm trying to save enough milk for O while I'm away. She is starting to learn how to take a bottle. I hope she does well.
That's the nutshell version of our month... I'm sure I'm missing many things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Lissa these pictures are gorgeous, like studio photos.
Post a Comment