Unlike families with school aged kids, we are still celebrating summer! Today is 96 degrees and a perfect day to be at the splash park. Well that was the original plan until little Miss O got sick. I ended up staying home with her for a low key morning while a good friend took Charlotte to the splash park. So glad that she could still have a good time with friends.
Olivia and I played dolls, ate a snack, went for a walk, met some new neighbors and talked with some familiar neighbors. It was a quiet low key morning for us. She has been sleeping on and off for the past few hours. I'm not sure if it's a bad cold or something more, but we're babying it for now.
This weekend is a gettaway for Nate and I. We're hoping we can still get away! We'll play it by ear if Olivia is still sick by then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment