.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Pictures of engagement

This past weekend we went to the coast for engagement pictures and our photographer went kinda crazy, two hours later we had 248 pictures. Click on the picture or the link to see more.


9 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey, you guys make a good lookin' couple. I love your photos. Is that ice cream for me?

nate and lissa said...

Thanks jen. i love you sister

Anonymous said...

I love it! You guys rock! I can't wait to see you sometime this summer, and ofcourse AT THE WEDDING. Later!

Joel

Sarah said...

Hey Lissa! These pictures are awesome! It's fun to see how happy you two are. Jeff and I love and miss you!

Missy said...

Well done, very cute pics!

Katie said...

Are there really 248? I can't believe I actually looked at 100 of them. My favorites (if I can remember, b/c I looked at them last night) are the ones of you pretending your on a boat (am I right?) and the ones of just your feet and your shadows. :) You are a very photogenic couple! (And by all the smooching, it looks like a happy one too.)

Shyla said...

i came into work on the weekend..rarity...and was able to look at all your engagement pics....super cute! You all look so happy!
Congrats! :)

suzanne said...

Seriously some of the best pictures i've ever seen.

David said...

hey, email me how to get in touch with you. (there's a link on my site like "email david" or "contact david" or something)