.

Monday, April 03, 2006

So maybe I'm not a paragon of a blogger

So my friend missy reminded me that the purpose of having a blog is to use it. So i will blog a little here.
I will blog with pictures because creativity is lacking in my mind. But on random side note my van broke down and I was bummed because i thought it was the transmission. but i am bumming no longer because it only cost sixty-two dollars to fix it since it was just an unmounted mount. end of random side note
blog starting: Lissa made me a cake for my birthday yesterday
I turned 25. My mom and dad got me balloons for
25. Lissa picked up a crab and made an awesome face
because i turned 25

I faked a live crab feed because I was 25.

Lissa and I ate at clam chowder at mo's and made
tired faces at the camera because of of 25.

And this crab died because I turned 25.


Turning 25 is a lot of fun.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

It's fun being 25, huh. Too bad for the crab.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the birthday online. Great pictures! From Mom: you're still cute!!!

Shyla said...

Nate,
This is Shyla. I am not sure if you rememeber me or not, but I just wanted to say "Happy belated quarter of a century birthday!!"
Welcome back to blogging! :)

suzanne said...

wow nate, you really got me excited about turning 25. Thanks

David said...

you're 25. wow that sucks. nice crabs though, you sick crab-killer

Missy said...

Wow, I'm glad I got my name on an entry...

Well done on eating crabs.

Well done on writing about it in your blog.

Well done on taking pictures of eating crabs and then writing about it in your blog.

Well done on turning 25!