.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

buy this car to drive to work drive to work to pay for this car

I am feeling better! Some were still concerned if that I was still sick. I am not. I am however quite busy getting ready for the wedding.

So this blog is taking a break until the road trip begins out east to PA where we will be journaling our journey along the way.

peace is in,
nate

3 comments:

Jenny said...

counting the days with you, brother. miss you and wish I could come to your wedding. never thought I'd have to miss such an important event, but it's all part of The Plan. looking forward to updates, pics and videos and the journal of the journey...as well as seeing you in July. Little Muth also adds a hello with a hearty kick to the ribs. already loves Uncle Nate & Aunt Lissa, and knows how cool they are.

suzanne said...

Congratualtions Nate! we wish we could have been ther this weekend! Cant wait to see you in July!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »