.

Monday, July 03, 2006

wedding bells keep ringing...

What a great time that was! Thank you all for coming to and helping with and being a part of our wedding. Both Nate and I enjoyed seeing so many of our favorite faces all in one place.
And boy was it hot outside!

Our trip to Lincoln City was the best we could ask for!! The weather was probably the best I've ever seen. It was the first time we both got sunburned on the Oregon coast!
My Aunt Sharon kindly let us stay at her beach house for the week. It's a cute little place not too far off the beach. When we arrived at the little house, we were warmly greeted by a basket full of various food gift cards! All week long Nate and I would randomly select a new place to dine for that day! It was a perfect honeymoon and we couldn't have wished to be anywhere else.

Now we are back here in Corvallis preparing for our journey out east. Boxes and Boxes later, I think we are finally finished!

We will be sure to post news and pictures as often as we can.

Thank you for being a part of our lives!
Much love,
Lissa Forbes

3 comments:

Jenny said...

YAY! We can't wait to see you! Hope you guys have a great road trip!

Missy said...

LOVE ya! HAve a safe trip...I'll be anxious to hear all about it!

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Hp zx5000 battery Capital visa buxx card Vitamin food supplement Microsoft office 2003 training panphlets fiat 125p free sweater patterns myrtle beach tent camping near beach