.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

HOT!!!

Yesterday it was so hot that Nate and I went to a movie to escape the heat. We watched the newest Harry Potter. We were on our way home around 10:30pm and saw the temp on the bank sign....93 degrees!!!! I sent our top sheet through the cold shower before heading to bed... Strange I know but it cooled us off in our 93 degree home.

Stay cool and run through sprinklers:)

6 comments:

caring for the garden said...

Wer sheets. Sounds like you paid attention to your mom's stories of life in Phoenix. Good job. Grams

Marilyn said...

Top sheet in cold water! Great idea! It is supposed to be cooler this weekend - hang in there.

Anonymous said...

Lissa that's what we did when I live in Arizona.
How is it at camp are you doing more water activities?
I've been enjoying Rice Cooling and Heating airconditioner. It's works well.
Dianna and Paul are glad to watch our home this weekend when we go to foster lake.
The first question Dianna asked "you have airconditioning don't you?" I said "Yes." Dianna said, "we are there."

Reid, Kim, Cohen, and Graidy said...

Lissa and Nate, It was sooooo great seeing you guys! Thanks for hanging out with us and thanks for letting us do laundry at your house!!! And a big thanks for putting up with a tired, very hot baby!!!

Dianna said...

hope you are staying cool it has been a very hot week in the kitchen at work this week

Anonymous said...

It has been awhile since I have visited your blog...good to catch up a little on your life! When are you going to post pics of your new decor and design?

Miss you friend!