The online journal of Nate, Lissa, Charlotte, and Olivia.
.
Monday, March 23, 2009
house sitting
Nate and I have been house sitting for some friends. They have a really great place that overlooks some orchards and tree lots. We're enjoying the outdoors, their animals (sheep, llamas, dog), and the quiet of the country.
I know your busy but maybe you can take pic's of your garden, and your new desk and chair, and table and put it on the blog. Maybe an update on the camp, like how many campers, how many water filters raised for poor countries. Well you know what I mean. Love, Mom
8 comments:
Old McForbses' had a farm - E I E I O !
You should take some pictures!
We are all waiting for the pictures.
Love, Mom
Hope you are enjoying the wonderful country air.
Happy Birthday Nate,
Love, Eric and Shelley
Lissa and Nate. Today is Nate's birthday. A bit removed from this posting. Hope you read this. Happy Birthday Nate! We love you very much.
I am waiting for a picture of the friendy llama! :)
I know your busy but maybe you can take pic's of your garden, and your new desk and chair, and table and put it on the blog.
Maybe an update on the camp, like how many campers, how many water filters raised for poor countries.
Well you know what I mean.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment