.

Monday, November 21, 2011

New diapers!!

I know, who gets excited about diapers right? I DO!!! I just ordered my first batch of cloth diapers and they arrived today. They're in the wash right now, but I am SO excited to try them out. They aren't as sturdy as the ones we've been using for the past few months, but I think they will still do the trick. And I really like the new patters on these ones. I'll have to take a picture when they are washed.

Oh the little things in life! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats exciting. We sent home with Nate the diaper bags I made the other day.
Hope they work. Love, Mom

Reid, Kim, Cohen, and Graidy said...

Hope you like them! I'm excited to see what prints you picked out! Which ones have you been using already? I didn't know you already had some!