Nate harvested the rest of our apples in the back yard. There are still a lot more in the higher branches, but it's just too high to reach. As you can see we really need to prune back these monster trees. They make great tasting apples though!
Charlotte likes to sit in her booster seat at the table now. She colors and plays with her little people while I do dishes or cook.
Today I found all of Charlotte's shoes on the toilet seat. I'm glad the lid was down!
Saturday, October 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yeah for Nathan and apple trees!
Looks like you got your new toilet in, too :)
she looks like shelley when she was a baby.
I was thinking the same thing Amy. That's too funny about the shoes on the toilet seat. Apples for cider press. Yea!
Post a Comment