.

Friday, March 15, 2013

Spring has arrived

We are officially out of excuses for staying inside. Now that spring is here the parks are filling up and we are right there with them. In the last 5 days I've clocked in 15.5 miles walking to and from said parks. Charlotte has walked 2 miles and biked 1mile... pretty good for a 2 year old! She really likes her balance bike. Nate is hoping to get a bike for his birthday so we can all ride together.
Two sounds I enjoy in the spring time are: birds and lawn mowers. I just love the sound of lawn mowers!! And in our neighborhood it's a constant hum.

This weekend we are planting our garden! I am very excited and curious to see how this goes. I've never really been a gardener. "Really?!?" You ask. "But your mom, dad, grandparents,uncles,aunts all garden!!" Yes, some things just don't catch my attention until much later.
Updates to follow regarding anything sprouting!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy gardening

Amy said...

I didn't grow my first garden until i was 35. But you do have it in your genes.

Anonymous said...

YEAH FOR SPRING!!!! Enjoy your planting and praying everyone will soon be feeling better.