Imadork. I googled that to figure out what it said. Hope you had a good St. Patty's day. It was my dad's birthday, and I got to see him, so I had a good one. Unfortunately, we couldn't attend a St. Patty's Day Wig party tonight; Chris could've worn one of my dad's old toupee's. You know my dad wears one, right? It's like part of his suit. Silly guy.
3 comments:
and to you as well, little bro. I know it's always been one of your favorites.
Imadork. I googled that to figure out what it said. Hope you had a good St. Patty's day. It was my dad's birthday, and I got to see him, so I had a good one. Unfortunately, we couldn't attend a St. Patty's Day Wig party tonight; Chris could've worn one of my dad's old toupee's. You know my dad wears one, right? It's like part of his suit. Silly guy.
What happened to the blogging?
Post a Comment