


Fignutons, you all know this is a staple for a road trip. And of course CD’s galore, a worn atlas and our dashboard Jesus. We are now ready to head eastward!
McCall, Idaho is our first stop and an easy beginning to our adventures.
Our camera died on us early on in the trip, so we stopped at the faithful Wal-mart to pick up this one that is now running a marathon!
We got to McCall pretty late, but enough time to stop by camp and see the Walkers and the girls. We forgot how beautiful McCall is in the summer! Tiff, Jenny, Jess, Nate and I all met up at the park on the Payette Lake and tried out our new ice cream maker from REI. It’s a plastic ball you throw around and it makes the ice cream after about 10 min.
4 comments:
Oh....wish I could have joined in on the fun with the ice cream making ball...at least it wasn't on fire!
Everyone loves a good fig nutton and dashboard Jesus...you guys must be professional road-trippers!
hey guys! Mom, Dad & Shelley and I are all big fans of your post. We are sitting here at the Forbes house reading your blog and smiling.
Happy Trails!
Hey you guys! Nate, we've never met but hopefully that will be fixed within the next month or two! :) Just wanted to let you guys know that Jeff and I start our trip to Pennsylvania on the 18th and should get there the 19th! I have to fly home on the 20th to be in Christy Miller's wedding but I'm thinking we might need to see each other in August! :)
I'm so happy for you two! Enjoy the awesome newness of your marriage! And hey..it just keeps getting better which makes it so incredible! Isn't God amazing how he created us? Safe Travels!
Newtons...new...ton..sss...think about it...
...yah.
Post a Comment