.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Day two....WE SAILED!






Here's our friend Tiff! She took the day off to hang out with us while we were in McCall. And she even taught us a new way to play bocce ball!







We forgot how beautiful McCall can be! This is a picture of the lake. We had a similar view outside our bedroom window. No one was staying in Lakeside, so they let us use it while we were there...very nice!


















And as a final surprise to our McCall trip, Jon took us our sailing in the camps newly donated sail boat!!
It was a blast! Only Jon of course had to take it to the next level and break some records with how far he could tilt the boat before it fully tipped into the water. Of course Tiff, Jen and I were screaming while hanging on with white knuckles! It was a blast and a great memory!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hurry hurry I want to see you guys so bad!!! Are you in Michigan yet?

Chris Bruno said...

Congratulations on the wedding and all that. Sorry I a little late, I've been out of the country.
crb