.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Mackinac FUDGE!!




This is quite possibly the best fudge EVER!! We went WILD and bought 3 bricks! Cory and Shannon are helping us eat them now...but wow, what a delight to the taste buds!
The other picture of just Nate and I is supposed to be a picture of the whole Mackanac Bridge...not sure if you can see it or not, but it's there and it's HUGE! I'm glad Nate was driving otherwise we would have gone off the bridge from me looking out the window!
Some day we would like to vacation here and actually go to the Mackinac Island...check it out online if you haven't seen it!

1 comment:

Missy said...

I love the highlights from the trip...we must catch up soon! I am heading back to the CO next week and hopefully we can catch up then! I am sure you are busy settling in!

Have I mentioned that I MISS YOU?

Well, I do!