It's another beautiful day here in Newberg! I walked to work this morning and tried to think up all sorts of ways I could move my cubicle out to the center quad. Can you picture a lone desk with a large computer outside in the lawn. I would love it! Patch all the phone calls through my cell phone!
It supposed to be in the high 50's today. The sun is out. I have seen more people taking walks and jogs. Even the smell of BBQ is out. I think we're all ready for summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It was beautiful here to so I took my gardening on the road to my parents and got my dad outside to enjoy the sun. We garden all day. Who could resist the sun after a long winter?
Hey lissa! I just re-found your blog from your mom's (that I also re-found) glad to be in the loop again. I love what you have done around here, it is really neat!
I hope this good weather is here to stay, with a little rain woven in for good measure. :)
Have a great evening!
I am so glad to hear Oregon is geting nice weather. Our news always talks about the "storm" on the west coast.....I want to tell the weatherman....it's not a storm to them, it's normal. Anywho....when we get rain here, it's a storm. I do love going outside on walks when it's nice.
Jolene
Lissa it's raining for a week. It's nice to not have to water everything.
I sure do miss the sun.
Love, Mom
If you are putting your desk in the middle of the quad, is it okay if I do the same...I figure if they can patch my phone to my cell phone, I can technically work from anywhere...and the middle of GFU's quad would be the best place! :) You make me smile friend! Let's catch up this weekend!
Post a Comment