.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

A new discovery

A new discovery was made just a few weeks ago. It's not too often that I go clothes shopping, but when I do it takes me FOREVER to find something that fits just right. (you can verify that fact with my mom). I tend to be a picky shopper. Not that my clothes style benefits from it, I just like things to fit well.

A few weeks ago, I walked into Kohls to check out their 80% off sale. In bee-like fashion, I began circling the racks in no particular order. I bounced from one section of the store to another. My arms were full of great deals. As the weight of the clothes grew heavier and heavier I glanced across the aisle to see a few shirts I liked. Then some pants struck my attention. These pants were different from most pants. Oddly enough they didn't appear to need any hemming! I quickly dropped my arm load of clothes and snatched as many of these magical pants as I could and made a direct line for the fitting room. I tried on the first pair. To my great surprise they fit PERFECTLY! What was this great miracle that I had found?

Could it be? Yes, I am a petite....all these years and I have been shopping in the wrong section.

Mom, I'm a petite.

4 comments:

Wandering Knapps said...

Like I have always said.... Stuewe's....
It's all in the j(g)eans

Anonymous said...

Lissa yes you are and so I am I.
I'm glad you found pants that fit.

Carmen da Silva said...

AHHH hahahaha GLORY BE, GLORY BE...lis discovered she's a petite! LOL...you write such beautiful prose sis :D

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious Liss!