.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas shopping done!

It's 5:30pm Monday and our shopping is complete!

This year is unique for us as we will have a low key Christmas with just the 2 of us. I havnt been feeling very well lately, so we are really looking forward to a restful week.

That is why I am stunned that our shopping is already done!
Yesterday I had a quick burst of energy so we hopped in the car and ventured out to the mall. It was a zoo!! But in less than an Hour we were in and out. Our parking spot hardly had a chance to take a breath of fresh air before it was quickly taken again by new shoppers.

Our presents are all wrapped and under the tree. Nates stocking... Or legging as we call it, is plumb full and dragging on the floor. I'm not sure that the little push pin will hold it up much longer. It's either a lot of rocks or a heavy treat. We shall see!!!

Tomorrow morning is my sonogram apt. They want me to drink 32oz an hour before my apt begins....let me remind the audience that my previous apt was an hour behind schedule. Oh my goodness my eyes are already swimming just thinking about that. I'm not sure if I will be able to accomplish that feet. But here we go.....

2 comments:

Dianna said...

good luck drinking all that water
Hope that you have a wonderful Christmas Love ya Aunt Dianna

Anonymous said...

Lissa give us a call and let us know how your appointment goes.
Love, Mom