Traffic was really thick trying to get into Beaverton today. We JUST made my apt. They called me in right away and the technician was ready.
She didn't say anything for probably the first 10 minutes. It was hard to tell much from the tiny screen. Finally she pointed at the heart and said "156 that's good"
A huge sigh of relief from both Nate and I. I'm not exactly sure what she was taking pictures of for the next 15 minutes but it was good to see the heart beating.
She did point out the arms and very long legs.:)
After it was done I asked if everything looked good. Because she's not a doctor she is not authorized to say " good" but she did congratulate us and encouraged us to spread the news to our family and friends. :) I think that means everything looked good!!
We will see our doctor in 2 weeks. She will let us know more then.
As for my nasea, well it is getting better. She did measure me at 11 1/2 weeks today ..... Almost in the clear!
Thank you for your prayers. We sure appreciate it. Neither of us slept well last night. I think we were both nervous. We will sleep well tonight though. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Yaaaaayyyyy!!!! Congratulations you guys. Such a relief to see that tiny heart beating.
Congrats Lissa, so glad to hear the good news we will keep you in our prayers.
Love, mom
Yay!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Keeping you both and that sweet little one in our prayers. Also, that your nausea just goes away altogether! Hopefully soon. :)
Hope you guys have an amazing Christmas together! We love you!
Wooooooohoooooooo!!!! Congrats! Only 28.5 weeks to go!!! ;)
We are praying for you all. Enjoy your Christmas together.
I am just stuffed full of joy for you, my sweet Lissa! May you and your little bundle of sunshine have a blessed pregnancy!
~Anna ( :
P.S...I heard Celine Dion's Song "That's the Way It Is" and I totally remembered how we used to harmonize to that song in high school! Good times, good times!
Hey Lissa! I just found your blog via someone else's. CONGRATULATIONS!!! on the little miracle!
Jodi
That's great news Lissa and Nate!
Very pleased for the both of you.:D
Very good news! I am continuing to pray for all three of you! :)
WE {HEART} YOU ALL!!
Carms & Leo
P.S. Nate...don't you worry, that I {heart} NY onesie is on it's way and I think it'll fit you just right (LOL) ;)
Post a Comment