.

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Diapers on sale!!!

We don't have our baby yet, but we are on " baby supply watch" as we breeze through the stores. I'm just now starting to understand what a deal is on diapers....

Well, I think we might have hit a jackpot last night at Walgreens.
I was checking on one of our regular coupon blogs yesterday and the first posting I saw was about diapers #48 for only $2.19!
Instantly I grabbed my slippers, purse and jacket and drove down to walgreens. Fortunately they still had a supply of these sale items. I ended up buying 184 diapers for $8.76!!! I think that's a good deal???


5 comments:

Jenny said...

That is an awesome deal!! :-) Great head start, guys!

Shannon said...

That's an AMAZING deal!! Stock up!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Good deal roo,

Reid, Kim, Cohen, and Graidy said...

Wow that is amazing!!! What coupon blogs are you checking out?????

Anonymous said...

do they have different sizes?