Tis the season for many interviews via Nate. He will be interviewing about 30 students just this week alone for the summer staff jobs! We're praying for a good staff this summer as it will be a very busy time for our family. Right now things are looking great!
Nate comes home in a fog from talking with so many people, but he's encouraged by the quality of applicants. I guess that will make the decisions more difficult, but that's a good problem to have.
If you know of any kids who want to go to a day camp this summer the registration has opened at Tilikum already: camptilikum.org
Prepare for a summer of fun!!! (Missy, this picture is for you)
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm so glad that interviews are going well!! :-) It's hard to believe that my first interview wast 2 whole years ago. I SO excited for all the future staff members this summer, and, hopefully, I'll be able to visit for a week again to be a volunteer counselor. My prayers are, of course, with Nate and all of the SCO/MO as they make the big decisions in the next couple weeks.
That Lama has a face you have to love
Oh my...that picture has completly made my day! How can you look at that sweet face and not want to work at Tilikum?
I'll pass the info along to folks out here in PA...
We've been praying for discernment.... love, mom & dad
Post a Comment