.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happy 4 years!


Today is our 4 year wedding anniversary! Nate surprised me with roses and my favorite chocolates yesterday. After dinner we played a game of cribbage out on the lawn and enjoyed the sunshine. This weekend we're hoping to get away on a few little local trips....that is if our baby girl doesn't come early. =)

Here are a few pics of the 4 years in a glance:





















I love my Nate!

6 comments:

caring for the garden said...

Happy anniversary. Looks like from your photos that you have been building so many great memories together. It is shared memories that will warm the cold nights as you get older.

Baby Forbes could come any time now. How exciting. I remember well, the day your mom was born. My water broke before daybreak, but I didn't start labor (at least not that I could feel). Your grandpa woke the neighbors so he could call the Dr. We then called a cab and we went into Springfield to the hospital. It seemed like forever before labor actually started and I fell asleep. I woke up several hours later when Shelley was ready to deliver. They rushed me to delivery and there she was.

We are both excited for this wonderful change in your lives. Nothing will ever be the same again.

Anonymous said...

Congrats you two. Love the Pictures they are great. Hope you guys have a wonderful anniversary.

Christine said...

Congrats! That is pretty awesome. Way to start off year 5 with a baby addition. It also made me happy that we made it onto your 4 years in a glance pics. Enjoy the weekend together. I will pray for baby to hold her horses for another week.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I love all the pictures! You two are some of my favorite people!

Unknown said...

I love you two. And I'm so so happy for your family.

Wandering Knapps said...

Happy Anniversary. Great pictures.