.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

pictures

Maternity picture

This was taken by some friends of ours. They have a photography business and were taking fun pictures at a fundraiser we were at last weekend.

We dove into their "trunk of funk" and did some "maternity style photos."

thanks Cherice, they look great!

6 comments:

Jules said...

Oh Lissa... this just made my day :) haha I laughed out loud. So great!

Anonymous said...

I love this picture, it made me smile and laugh out loud. You three know how to have fun. That the Otter in you.
Love, you guys.

Marilyn said...

Hey Lissa! I have that purple shirt! Oh me, oh my.
Love, Marilyn

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!!!!

Jamie H. said...

That pic is soooo you guys! I laughed so hard. It made me remember the Halloween we had in McCall!

Jamie H. said...

Just showed Mike the photo and he loved it!