Charlotte Ocean Forbes was born Wednesday July 7 at 6:02pm. 7lbs 12oz and lots of dark hair!
It was a very quick delivery (unmedicated too) but a very rough recovery. We are home now and so grateful to be home. Charlotte is fantastic! Couldn't have asked for an easier baby to care for. She seems pretty laid back and is very pleasant.:)
I will write more later with her birth story... Too tired to recall the details right now.
Also, pictures are on the way. She makes some great faces;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congrats! Oh I am so glad she came! Where are those pictures? I was waiting on Facebook to see some and then thought, duh I follow their blog, I should check for updates there! I hope sleep will come soon. I know it can not come fast enough!
Much Love,
Jamie,Mike, and the kids
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you, my friend! i saw pictures via your mom's Facebook and she is Such a BEAUTIFUL baby! Love you!
She is a beautiful and wonderful baby Great job Nate and Lissa.
I'm spoiled because I get to hold her a lot I feel very honored.
EEEE!!! I want to come visit soon! Congratulations from the bottom of my heart. I can't think of two people better suited to be parents than the two of you.
congratulations I can't wait to meet her
So glad you are getting better Lissa. Our precious little Charlie will be keeping you very busy for a long time. Charlie is so cute, so perfect. We know you both love her and will take good care of her. In return, she will (already is)bring joy beyond anything you could have immagined. Congratulations to you and Nate on having your dream fulfilled. Grandpa and I love all of you so much, Grandma M
Post a Comment