.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

learning about insurance

We've been on an insurance hunt for a few months now for Nate and boy am I learning a lot! First, I find it interesting that he cannot get his own insurance because I'm pregnant. If only he could have the baby...I would be fine with that. But apparently even if you are responsible for a pregnancy it is still considered a pre-existing condition....for Nate. All of the customer services reps seem to be puzzled by this one as well. I think we're creating some fun water cooler discussions in their office. Oh to be a fly on the wall. =)

I guess there are some areas of life that should be more "grey" than black and white. Again, if Nate could have this baby I would completely understand that rule....and I would be in favor of it. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lissa I'm glad you have a good sense of humor about this.