
Last weekend Nate took me out to a very nice restaurant to celebrate my 25th year of birth.
We had so much fun! The food was by far the best I've had in years...perhaps ever! If you come to visit, the name is Strawberry Hill. And it's located in a shaddy part of town, but you wouldn't know it from the inside!
Thanks Naters!
and thank you friends and family who made it a very enjoyable birthday! I felt loved!
2 comments:
Lis, HAPPY BIRTHDAY...I love you...
I can't believe we are all grown up now. I remember New Years Eve and blubber. I hope you and Nate have a great christmas. Please come see us ANYTIME in Texas. I would LOVE the company. Love LEENY
You look amazing at 25 years of age! I wish I could have spent the day with you to celebrate...perhaps sometime in 2007 we can reunite! I miss my liss!
Post a Comment