

These are our "ACTION" fall pictures. We have a delay on our camera, so you can't quite get the full action feel with the leaves, but imagine if you will leaves falling from the sky or being thrown at you.
The fall here has been really nice! We love taking drives down country roads to see more of the trees with unique coloring!
I've been burning fall scented candles, baking cookies, and wearing mittens as often as possible. It's hard to do all three at the same time though.
Enjoy your fall!
2 comments:
Pretend I'm throwing leaves back at you. I have a great picture of Carmen, Lissa and I having a leaf fight in front of our Elmwood home. It's nice to know you are keeping the traditions of leaves in the fall. Love mom
Liss...I'd like to see you try to do all three at the same time!
Post a Comment