I have a job! Ya! And in a time like this I feel like that is a really good thing.
My temp job turned into a permanent position just this week. I'll begin getting benefits in January. (get ready dentist...here I come!)
Nate and I are thrilled to both be working in great places with people we get along with well. My office just had their annual christmas party and it was SO much fun! These people love to laugh and play games. It was an ugly sweater christmas party....Nate had a great sweater. He was in the top 2 choices and almost won, but the winner had one that could not be beat!
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah!! Congrats Lissa. That's wonderful! Love, Marilyn and John
That's great Lissa. I'm so glad you have a job that you love, that has benefits and that you can walk to. That truly is a blessing from God.
Love, Mom
YEEEEEEEEAH!! Two blocks from a full-time job at a University with great health bennies...man, that sure sounds nice and oh so familiar (hehe) ;) WAY TO GO!!
P.S. Are there photos of said ugly sweater contest...?
Post a Comment