.

Friday, December 05, 2008

Caroling party tomorrow

Our caroling party is tomorrow. We are going to the Friendsview manor just down by the college. I'm excited!! Singing with a big group is always a fun activity. Bruce's friends coordinate this party every year and they come over to our house afterwards for snacks.

Although I am looking forward to singing...I'm also looking forward to sleeping in!! this week has been very busy at work. I don't even have the biggest work load there, but I'm feeling it.

December seems to be the month of events. Agree?

4 comments:

dan and cheryl forbes said...

Merry December! So glad you get to sleep in tomorrow :) Singing is the best way to start out the season -- hope that your weather is warmer than here....
Lots of love,
Mom & Dad Forbes

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you get to rest Lissa. You and Nate seem to go and go.
Love, Mom

Jenny said...

Sleep is good. Very good. We are taking the youth group caroling tonight, in deep and wonderful snow! Hopefully there will still be some around at Christmas time!

Carmen da Silva said...

There are December EVENTS galore! INCLUDING A CERTAIN SOMEBODY'S BIRTHDAY...Whoooohooooooooooooooo! It's yer birthday, get yer groove on, it's yer birthday, get yer groove on! :D
Someone better be groovin' over there!
YEEEEHAW!
Carms & Leo