.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

skype

We got to skype with my sister, Leo and Daniel tonight. I love skype!! It's like we're all in the same room even though our rooms are 2,938 miles away. We got to take a tour of her new spacious 2 bedroom apartment...it really is VERY spacious compared to their previous NYC apartments. Leo even has his own studio! I'm sure they will enjoy this place.

The ACE hotel that she works for serves stumptown coffee in their coffee shop. I guess people really love stumptown out there, so they go to the hotel just for their morning coffee. I like that something from our little Portland has made a name for itself in NYC.
We're big stumptown coffee fans. They know how to make some smooth coffee and they do a really great job of training each barista that serves stumptown. That way it will always consistently meet their high standards no matter where they are serving it.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Liss, I skyped Carmen last night, we should skype sometime.
Love, Mom