.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Best birthday gift!

Monday is my birthday, but Nate couldn't wait to have me open my gift.
This morning he made me a pancake breakfast and handed me my birthday card.
Inside were tickets to see Bill Cosby live!!!! I was so suprised and excited. He knows me well... I have always enjoyed BC's comedy. The show isn't until January but that will be something we can both look forward to.

I'm so excited!!!!!!

3 comments:

dan and cheryl forbes said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY DAY OF YOUR BIRTH!

We sure love you!!!!!!!
Mom & Dad Forbes

Great job with the present Nathan!

Anonymous said...

Lissa I thought of you when I heard Bill Cosby was coming to Portland and wondered if you were going.
I recorded a special on TV they had on Bill Cosby's career and laughed when I watched it. The whole time I was thinking of you.
What a nice gift, you have a wonderful husband.
Happy birthday roo!
Love, Mom and Dad

dan and cheryl forbes said...

How was the concert?