.

Monday, March 08, 2010

5 month picture

Here's a recent picture of my belly.


We had our 5 month apt. today. Our little girl seems to be doing very well. I'm just now starting to feel her wiggle around a little bit. Nate even felt her the other day. She's not super active during the day, mostly after I eat and late at night. I wonder if that means she will be a night owl? That will make 2 in the family. =)

I do still have a cyst on my left ovary, but the doctor is not concerned about it. She said it's probably going to go away. We will do another sonogram later on to see how it's doing.

I'm feeling more energetic and eager to go outside!! The weather has been just terrific these past few weeks. I love the smells of spring and freshly cut lawns. Nate and I are trying to go on walks every night. He has a pulled muscle that is keeping him from walking too long, but he still enjoys getting outside, as always.

That's the update!


6 comments:

Reid, Kim, Cohen, and Graidy said...

Lissa, you look absolutely beautiful!!! Your belly is soooo cute!!!!

Do you have a name picked out? Are you going to share it or keep it secret????

:)

Take care!!!

Angela Kantz said...

You are cute and so is Miss Forbes! Thanks for the picture. Love your hair cut!

annacalista said...

Oh my goodness! You are the cutest pregnant person ever! I swear, I looked like a whale at about 5 months, but you are still so petite and cute!!! All kidding aside, I'm so happy for you, my friend!Baby girls are so fun! ( :

Anonymous said...

Lissa your adorable, I'm glad your appointment went well. I didn't realize Nate pulled a mussel hope he's feeling better soon. Love, MOm

Jenny said...

Woo hoo for spring! Lissa, you look great!!!

Anonymous said...

You are my favorite!