We've had guests here for the past few weeks on and off. Nate's work has been picking up as we get closer to summer. My work has been picking up too. And as we start to think of baby arriving we both get sort of a panic look in our eyes...."what?!?! we're having a baby?? Oh ya, I forgot about that!" I am hoping that these next few weeks will provide time for us to learn/prepare for her arrival. Right now I feel like we're in a sink or swim survival mode. For example, it was a challenge just to find an open weekend for our birthing class. We finally settled on a date, but it happens to be the same day as my uncles wedding...so we'll be missing half the class to go down there. I hope our teacher can talk fast! I just try to tell myself "it's just giving birth..no biggie...it's a piece of cake..I'm sure you won't really need the classes to get through it." wink wink. =)
So needless to say, I sure hope our little girl will be low maintenance or super adaptable due to her parents busy schedules. I'm sure all babies are very accommodating to their parents needs right. =) Good, I'm glad that's settled.
ah, now for some well anticipated sleep. zzzzz
2 comments:
Lissa you are so funny, your in for a big surprise your life will never be the same and that's a good thing.
Babys have their own schedule you will find out that you are cut out for the Amazing Race.
That there is more in you than you thought.
Love, Mom
Have a nice weekend.
Oh good. =) I've always wanted to be on The Amazing Race.
Post a Comment