We have found several BIG fuzzy bumble bees in our house lately...I don't know where they're coming from. And if you know me, you know how much I LOVE bees. (glare)
Sure they look nice and friendly, but I know they're not as cuddly as they look.
Any ideas?

3 comments:
You are blessed my dear. Bees are good pollinators, they are what every gardener wants in their yard. I know you don't like them. They probably sense your fear. If you could just get over that fear. You know mind over matter. The only thing to fear is fear it self.
You get my drift.
People pay to have bees in their yard. You must have something blooming.
I wouldn't mind if the bees were outside pollinating our plants...but these bees are IN our house. We've found several of them walking the halls and roaming the furniture. I don't know where they're coming from!
Lissa,
Those are Mason Bees...wonderful polinators and very docile... google 'em.. I have a Mason Bee house and I love the little devils...they are now looking for a house. Make 'em one and hang it outside... While you are at it, make a bat house too.....they are great bug eaters.
Post a Comment