.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Laundry with Charlotte


She was helping me find the missing sock pairs...where did they go??? The dryer must have had them for breakfast!
Llama hat!
CHEESE!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these pics

dan and cheryl forbes said...

What a sweet little helper! Pictures are many times better than words :) Thanks for posting!

Wandering Knapps said...

golly. She has to be the cutest little girl I have ever seen. I love her!!!!!!! I love the pics!!!!

Unknown said...

She is just adorable. I LOVE her eyes. Hey...if you are ever down this way and have extra time, I'd love to hang out...more than the reunion. ;)

Jenny said...

hey, I have those same blue and black fuzzy socks. I don't have a cute baby girl, though. Aaron was telling us the other day "when my sister comes" and Michael finally realized he was talking about Charlotte. :-) We are all looking forward to your visit!

Lissa said...

that's awesome Jenny! We're looking forward to seeing you guys too. I'm sure Aaron and Evan have changed a whole bunch since we've seen them. It will be fun to see the three of them together. =)