We have a "Phil and Ted e3 jogging stroller." It's made by a company in New Zealand...they are all about compact, multi-purpose systems (which I LOVE).
We are huge fans of this stroller. First, it's one of the only double strollers we have found that is narrow...can go through doorways, down grocery aisles with ease and is still light weight enough that I can collapse it and put it in the trunk by myself (ahh....good because I'm not a body builder). Also, it has so many different attachments that meet various needs. We have the car seat adaptor bar that allows our car seat to rest on the top while Charlotte is still too young to sit in a stroller. We also have the second seat attachment for the back for a second child or just extra storage for groceries...boxes....puppies...large statues..whatever you like to haul around town. =)
This stroller also came with a rain cover that literally covers the entire stroller for those ever so common drizzly days in Oregon.
The front wheel can either be fixed or swivel depending on how you want to use it. For jogging purposes you will want to move it to the fixed position.
There is also a "fanny pack" clipped to the handle bar that has 2 compartments for water bottles, or in our case....coffee tumblers. And it has a large compartment for keys, wallet, phone etc...
Anyway, all that to say, this is my car....I just love it! I would recommend it to anyone.
It literally goes everywhere we go!
4 comments:
It is pretty slick. Did you put the new tires on it yet?
Love, mom
NO WAY!!!!!!! I have a Phil and Ted's as well and LOVE mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know why people want the bob stroller when the kids sit side by side and then you have a hard time getting down isles. I love how it takes up no more room then a regular stroller. Plus the ride is sooo smooth. I got my right after we had Bailey and I was super excited because it came in the mail right before we were heading up to the zoo! Oh and I love how you can take the back seat off and put it up front and the front seat can lay down for a bed. We have been out and suddenly people realize their is a baby laying under the other kid. It's totally sweet. Also we just were out the other day and I had Brooklyn hold Beckham up front while Bailey was down below. So even great with 3 kids. :) You choose wisely!!! you won't regret paying the extra for such a nice ride!!!!!!!!
That's awesome Candice! Ya, it's honestly been the best purchase we've made with Charlotte so far. I didn't know you could move the seat to the front?!?! I will have to try that out.
Yup...its awesome.
Post a Comment