.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Routine

I've been at home with Charlotte for almost 4 months now. For the most part time has gone by quickly. Charlotte is a lot of fun to be around and she continually surprises me with things she is catching on to.

Her schedule for the day is pretty well established now. Nap times are becoming more regular (although I have been warned by well meaning mothers that this will change when she starts to teeth).
So for now I am working on trying to figure out a healthy routine for me during the day. During her naps I try to stay active...doing things around the house. As most of you know, our house is only so big...it really is a blessing that it only takes Nate and I an average of 3 hours to make it sparkle. I usually occupy my time with cleaning and cooking and catch up on reading or friends online and plan activities to do with Charlotte.

Ebay has been my recent hobby. So far I have sold about 10 items on there. I would consider it a fun game that has an instant reward! And it gives Charlotte and I something to do on our walks...drop off packages at the post office.

I am considering taking this hobby to the next level and make it more of a routine gig. It suits my schedule well and I like being my own boss. =) When I want a vacation....no problem, just don't list anything that week! Although, it does have it's flip side...when I get flack, well...no one to turn to but me.
I can deal with that.

So yesterday I posted 8 new items. They will all end Sunday. I'll let you know if I sell anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is great Lissa.
Love, Mom