.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Poof! It's gone!

I successfully performed a magic trick on myself! Yesterday, I pulled out my debit card and Drivers License and put them in my bag. I then took a 10 minute walk to the post office, opened my bag to get my debit card...and POOF! it was gone!

I backtracked my exact same route 3 times....no sign of them.

I racked through my entire house! ....no sign of them.

So I finally put a stop to my cards....and now to get new ones. I will probably find them in the freezer or something like that....

bummer.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Lissa, I just did the same thing - the day after my replacement debit card arrived, I found the original in the pocket of my Pampered Chef apron. *hit self on head* :-) I think kids take all our brain cells! :-)

Marilyn said...

Hi Lissa - if you were John I'd find them in a coat pocket - or left on the counter at Home Depot or Ace Hardware. I always know exactly where to look! Love, Marilyn

Christine said...

worst magic trick I have ever heard of...not to be insulting though. keep working at it.

Wandering Knapps said...

isn't that the truth. Chris came home one day and found cereal in the fridge and milk in the pantry. oooops. I guess we have a little more on our minds these days. :o)

Lissa said...

I'm glad I'm not alone on this.

Yes, Christine...I agree...worst trick ever.

Jolene, I just hope it doesn't go as far as sticking the clothes in the crib and the baby in the dryer...yikes!