blog update...it's been a while since we've had time to do this. I don't even know where to begin, but I guess I'll start with C.
She is my little shadow these days. There is no place she cannot crawl or wiggle her way into now. I'm finding her tangled up between the chairs in the dining room trying to get to a stray toy. She likes to follow me like a little puppy. It doesn't matter if I'm putting clothes away and buzzing from room to room, she's right under foot trying to follow me around. Very cute!
She is also making more and more little noises that are starting to sound a little more recognizable. "Mama" is a common one. And that usually does mean me.
No teeth yet....she's almost 9 months and we're just waiting for the day for her pearly whites to show through.
In other news, Nate will be turning the big 30 tomorrow! Quite the milestone. I think he is excited for this one. Usually we're not big on ages, but this is a good age and one to really celebrate!
Also, we have taken up the sport of house hunting. We put an offer on a cute little home just north of us. They accepted our offer and we are now going through the house inspection etc.. stage. If all pans out, we will be closing at the end of April. Our first home purchase as a married couple is another big milestone. We feel blessed that this is something we can do. We will post more about it if it comes through.
that's about it folks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Nate!!!
Congrats on the house hunting! That is so exciting you put an offer in! I hope it all works out for you! Can't wait to see pictures!!!!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment