I've had a big box of sensitive information in our office for over a year now, but am finally getting around to shredding it. Charlotte wasn't sure about the shredder at first...she had to sit in my lap while I fed the machine yummy paper. After a while she thought this was hilarious! And she wanted to eat the paper too. =) Charlotte is almost just as effective as the shredder. =) Why have I waited this long to discover that....
in other news...the progress on the house seems to be going well. We are just waiting on a few more details to go through. I'm pretty excited about it and really just can't wait until this process is complete. Right now I'm making lists...moving list, to buy, to do, to pack....to call...etc..
We have a friend who lost their house in the eleventh hour (not sure what the means exactly...house lingo that I'm still learning) so I'm not totally putting my enthusiasm out there just in case something like that happens to us too. But I will say that I've already got the bathroom decorated in my head and it looks fabulous! You can stop by to use our new bathroom if you happen to be on our street. =) ha ha!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tell me Lissa what is the dream bathroom look like?
Post a Comment