.

Friday, April 29, 2011

losing days

Today we found out that our closing date will be extended 2 more weeks. Boo!
That just makes our 60 days notice more like 15 days.... it will be a very quick turn around to get that house ready to move in and clean this house before we have to leave.

And it's all in happening during Nate's busy season. Oh bother!

In other news....how about that Royal Wedding huh? =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tivo the wedding and watching it as I hand sew on trim on drapes.
Hang in there Lis it will all work out.
Love, mom

Angela Kantz said...

Umm hello!! That is why you have friends! Count me in for helping to clean and move!!

dan and cheryl forbes said...

We will pray that the date of closing will be moved sooner....

Anonymous said...

OH--Lisa--I forgot to tell you there are three constants in ALL Real Estate deals>>

1. It takes longer that you think
2. It requires more paperwork than you thought
3. The cost is always different that they said. (sometimes higher--sometimes lower)

Uncle Dale

Lissa said...

Good to know Dale,

yep...we are sure discovering all three to be true.
I guess the silver lining to this whole thing is that the bank will be paying a credit towards our loan because of a recent drop in interest rate...it will basically cover our closing costs...pretty great!
Now we are hoping that we can get in before the month is up.....