Sigh...I needed a day like today.
It's been over a month since I've ventured out on a walk with Charlotte. The idea of leaving the house when feeling sick usually makes me feel even more nervous....and then sick.
But today we did it! I left bright and early in the morning while it was still cold outside. We made it all the way down to our past rental home (almost a mile away!) before I decided I shouldn't get too carried away. I felt invigorated! It was just what I needed to get going with the day.
Just now I ran through my typical blog reading list. One in particular is from some good friends who have just completed a stage in life that Nate and I are just now finding ourselves in. It was encouraging to read about their outcome and to be reminded that I may not see the answer now, but I know a God who knows the answer already.
an encouraging day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's good Roo
Post a Comment