.

Thursday, August 04, 2011

ultrasound

Yesterday I went in for an ultrasound. Everything is looking good! Only 1 baby in there. =) I also had some blood work done...pretty standard. I'm back on my blood thinning shots to prevent blood clots during pregnancy. It's getting to be pretty routine now.

Nate took time off work to help me at the doctors office. That was so helpful! I honestly don't know how I would have managed with Charlotte running all over the room. She even had some blood work done too. The man did really well with her. He just stuck her once with a needle, got what he needed and was done. She was of course screaming like someone was killing her and I looked out in the waiting room and saw fear on everyones faces, but he did a good job. The doctor wants to test for lead in her blood since we have been living in older homes with her.

Well, that's about it! The new due date for baby #2 is now March 3.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you all are troopers. Love, mom